I was just nominated for a Lemonade Award, which is given to bloggers who show a positive attitude, gratitude, and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. In other words, people who make lemonade when they get lemons! I must thank Julie Demboski for nominating me, and for inspiring this young upstart. Per the rules, I am going to pass along the award to some of my top 10 favorite sites:
1. Planet Waves by Eric Francis – http://planetwaves.net Eric is a wonderful teacher and investigative reporter who incorporates astrological aspects into daily news events and explains how they influence them. He is always intriguing and keeps you coming back for more.
2. Priya Kale – http://www.priyakale.com/blog/ – Priya used to write for Eric Francis before she went off on her own. She has a great understanding of Chiron and the healing work we all need to do. Her writing is soulful, spiritual, and profound.
3. Julie Demboski’s Astrology – http://juliedemboski.wordpress.com Julie’s column is the first place I go to see what the astrological tone of the week will be. Her exceptional astrological skills, combined with her psychological and intuitive abilities, provide a picture that has prevented me from going over the top on many occasion.
4. Astrology Explored by Beth Turnage – http://www.astrologyexplored.com Beth is another fine writer who gives a phenomenal forecast for the week ahead in just a few lines. You’d think she is living in the same house with you!
5. Yasmin Boland – http://www.yasminboland.com I always get great advice from Yasmin Boland, an Australian astrologer. She gives excellent daily and weekly forecasts and is currrently writing for Jonathan Cainer –http://www.cainer.com
6. Aquarium Age by Ralfee Finn – http://www.aquariumage.com Ralfee has me rolling on the floor every week with her irreverant take of the confusing astral complexity. Delivered with compassion and wit, she always serves up a tasty morsel that capsulizes the collective angst we are feeling in any given week.
7. Kabbalah Angel degrees – http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angelmystics– Not really a blog, but a Blog Talk Radio show every Tuesday at 3:00 PM PST where astrologers and mystics Cynthia Rose Young and Alixandra Love give an overview of the cosmic climate and discuss the translations of Franz Bardon and the practical use of the Kabbalah Angel degrees. For an online reference go here – http://users.ritternet.com/sasha/index.html#ASTR
8. Terry Lamb – http://www.terrylamb.net/latest_forecast.htm– Terry writes a great monthly forecast with commentary on the political scene. Her popular day-to-day chronology is quite effective in planning your week.
9. The Enneagram Blogspot – http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/ This blogsite is not kept current, but it is a wealth of information for anyone interested in the enneagram typing of personality, on which our personal ego fixations and coping styles are based. Good information is also found here – http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/descript.asp
10. The Sabian Symbols – Lynda Hill – http://www.sabiansymbols.typepad.com/ and Blain Bovee – http://www.boveeastrology.com/sabiansage.html Also highly recommended are the 4 books by Helene & Willem Koppejan, called The Zodiac Image, available on Amazon. There’s more psychological nuggets in their work than anywhere else I’ve found.